Best Basic Science Award
- 2023: Alexander St. John, MD - "A Novel Rat Model of Microvascular Blood Flow Derangement After Polytrauma"
Best Faculty Award
- 2023: Melissa Erin Parsons, MD - "Breaking Through the Glass Ceiling: Networking Best Practices for Women in Emergency Medicine"
Best Fellow Award
- 2023: Connor Hambelton, MD - "Utility of End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide to Guide Resuscitation in Prolonged Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest"
Best Medical Student Award
- 2023: Lindsay Klickstein, MD - "Prevalence of Drug-Drug Interactions That Elevate Bleeding Risk in Older Adults Presenting with Falls"
- 2023: Kathryn G. Thompson, MD - "Gender Differences in Automated External Defibrillator Use and Time-to-Shock in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest"
Best Resident Award
- 2023: Courtney J. Bearnot, MD, MPH - "Smartphone App for Estimating Hemoglobin Non-Invasively from Conjunctiva Images"
Best Young Investigator Presentation
- 2023: Ryan Huebinger, MD - "Impact of Receiving Hospital on Out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest Disparities"