Log in early, and start planning your schedule, for a chance to win a $100 gift card. Details below.
SAEM21 Login Basics
- Log in to the SAEM21 Virtual Meeting platform using your SAEM.org username and password
- Forgot your password? Reset it here.
- Log in by Monday, May 10 at 4 p.m. CT and you will be automatically entered into a drawing to win one of several $100 gift cards. (Winners will be notified by email.)
- If you have any difficulties, download the Step-by-Step Instructions on how to log in.
- If you need help, reach out to email@example.com.
Plan Ahead to Make the Most of the SAEM21 Virtual Meeting
Planning ahead lets you optimize your time, maximize your learning, and avoid frustrations and missed opportunities. The more prepared you are, the more you’ll get out of the annual meeting. Log in a few days prior to the start of the annual meeting to:
- Customize your profile
- Build your schedule
- Explore features
- Select your interest categories
- Set up appointments (including with exhibitors)
- View clinical images and ePosters
- Learn how to:
- Find and join sessions and events
- View onDemand content
- Claim CME
- Visit and explore the virtual exhibit hall
- Connect with presenters and other meeting attendees
- Play and win games
- View a livestream of puppies!
New Platform Features for Presenters
We have received some helpful feedback about how we can create a more positive SAEM21 Virtual Meeting experience for presenters and attendees. In response, we’re happy to announce that we’ve added some great new features to the live sessions, including a new Zoom interface within the platform for speakers to present. If you know how to use Zoom, you are all set to present for SAEM21. Speakers will have the ability to show slides, allow other presenters to share their screens, engage with attendees, and more! We believe this will provide all of the functionality that you’ve come to expect from a virtual conference.
Due to an expected high volume of calls for SAEM21, the quickest method for technical support is to use the chatbot in the lower right corner of the screen. You can use the automated responses or chat with a live team member. Information for the most commonly requested support can be found by following the links below:
- Step-by-Step instructions for Speakers of Live Sessions
- Step-by-Step instructions for Speakers of Pre-recorded sessions
- Step-by-Step instructions for Academy, Committee, Interest Group leaders
- Moderator instructions
- Chrome is the browser that best supports the SAEM21 Virtual Meeting platform
- Access SAEM21 on a PC running Windows 7+ or a Mac running MacOS 10.12+ or a PC running Windows 7+
- One Mbps download speed is recommended for streaming
- Test your connection here: https://tokbox.com/developer/tools/precall/results