Join an SAEM Committee
2024-2025 SAEM Committee Interest Form is NOW OPEN. Check your email to apply!
Committee Interest Form Open Date: August 30, 2023
Committee Interest Form Close Date: October 13, 2023
- Find the Committee Interest Form email sent to the email address associated with your SAEM member profile. This email contains a personalized link to apply for committee appointments.
- Sender: SAEM (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Subject line: SAEM 2024-2025 Committee Interest Form - Apply Now!
- Review the Committee Descriptions to find the committees that best match your interests and expertise. Each description also indicates who is eligible to serve.
- Submit the personalized Committee Interest Form by October 13, 2023.
- If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
One of the most valuable benefits of membership in the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM) is the opportunity to participate on one or more of the SAEM committees. Serving on an SAEM committee furthers your professional development by providing leadership experience, expanding your professional network, and strengthening your ties within the specialty. What's more, SAEM committee members are directly involved in identifying new opportunities, guiding projects, and offering their expertise...so you will have a direct hand in helping us achieve our goals.
Committee opportunities are not limited to faculty - residents and students can get involved too! RAMS members - service on SAEM committees can lead to developing future educational solutions that address the needs and wishes of residents and medical students, championing the next generation of emergency medicine academicians and leaders, and influencing the direction of the Society at large.
If you are eager to make a difference, committed to enhancing academic emergency medicine, and interested in playing an important role advancing the Society’s vision and mission, apply now!
Guidelines and Timeline:
- The term of service for SAEM committees begins each year at the annual meeting (SAEM24 in Phoenix, AZ) in May and lasts for 12 months.
- To serve on an SAEM Committee, you must be a member in good standing and you must maintain your membership status during your committee term.
- The deadline to complete the 2024-2025 Committees Members Interest form is October 133, 2023.
- Email notifications of committee selections are sent out late January 2024.
- All current 2023–2024 SAEM committee members must reapply for the 2024-2025 term.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any committee related questions!