A. Why Do I Want a Grant?
A first good step when applying for a grant is to consider what your goals are.
- Answer a Small Research Question
- Become an Independent Investigator
- Build My Research Career
- Get Training in Research
- Help Develop a New Pharma/Device
B. What Grants are Appropriate?
Certain grants are targeted towards investigators at different stages of their career.
- I am a Fellow/Junior Faculty
- I am a Medical Student
- I am an Established Investigator
- I am a Resident
- Overview of Typical Career Pathway
- Places to Search For Grants
C. How Do I Write a Grant?
Once you have an idea of which grant you want to apply for, get to it!