Luan Lawson, MD, The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University and Kathy M. Hiller, MD, MPH, University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson
Moderated by: John Wooten, EMT-P, Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
What you'll learn from Drs. Lawson and Hiller:
1. What is the SAEM Clerkship Directors in Emergency Medicine (CDEM) all about?
2. What resources does CDEM provide for students and residents?
3. CDEM has already built an incredible library of resources. Are there any current projects in development or future plans?
4. Are there any roles for medical students or residents to be involved in CDEM?
5. For our medical student listeners, can you comment on what makes a student shine during an EM clerkship?
6. For each of you, what is your number one goal during your CDEM presidential term?