AACEM / SAEMF Uncorked for EM Virtual Wine Tasting
Come raise your glass and your spirits in support of investing in the most promising educators and researchers in EM. The evening will feature a special tasting for AACEM members by Tablas Creek Vineyard, a pioneer of California's Rhone movement. Come see why it has received accolades for its exceptional wine and its biodynamic farming practices.
Who: You and a few friends or colleagues -- 2- and 4-bottle tasting kits available
When: Thursday, February 16, 2023 | 6:00 pm CT
Why: Reconnect, invest, support research and education!
How: Register by Wednesday, February 8, 2022
How It Works
- Register and order your wine kit.
- Please note: due to local regulations, the winery will not be able to ship to some states. SAEMF will work with attendee to identify participation opportunities for attendees from states that are not able to participate.
- Your wine will be sent to the address you provide on your registration form. Someone over the age of 21 must be at the address to accept the shipment. Pairing suggestions and tasting notes will be sent to you via email.
- We will send you an invitation with the ZOOM link for your use the week before the event and a reminder the day of the event.
- You will receive a formal statement in January 2024 with all of your donations, including this event. The statement will include the portion of the ticket that is considered fair market value.
Each Uncorked for EM tasting kit will include 2 full bottles of wine curated especially for AACEM members, as well as tasting notes and pairing suggestions. The wines selected will be the winery's flagship wines, the Esprit de Tablas (a red blend chosen from the best lots of four estate-grown varietals propagated from budwood cuttings from the Château de Beaucastel estate) and the Esprit de Tablas Blanc (white blend, chosen from the top lots of five estate-grown varietals).
Plus Ones Are Welcome to Join...At No Additional Cost
- Consider inviting others in your department or your household! Your $250 event ticket will include two bottles of wine, enough for two to four people. No additional ticket purchases will be required for your “plus ones.” You can also purchase a four-bottle ticket ($500) if you prefer.
- A portion of your ticket will be considered as tax deductible (estimated at $110 for the $250 ticket and $220 for the $500 ticket).
- Let us know on your registration form if you would like to purchase additional wine for your group beyond the four-bottle kit.
Questions? Contact us.
Thank you for your generosity. We look forward to seeing you at Uncorked for EM!