ADIEM Membership Benefits
Current SAEM members can join ADIEM or other academy at no additional cost. When you join ADIEM your membership include:
- Networking and access to thought leaders on diversity and inclusion
- Enhanced ability to do collaborative research on our focus area
- Opportunities to work on presentations through ADIEM programmatic initiatives.
There is strength in numbers and our collective energy and voices will help us reach the ultimate goal - attaining the optimal outcomes for our patients in an environment that is informed and welcoming to all people.
If you are a current SAEM member and would like to add ADIEM (or any other academy) to your membership:
- Log into your SAEM Account
- Click “My Account”
- Click the button titled “Update (+/-) Academies or Interest Groups under your name on left side
- To add an Academy or Interest Group to your SAEM Membership, select the box next to the Academy or Interest Group name you want to join and click save.
- To remove an Academy or Interest Group from your SAEM Membership, uncheck the box next to the Academy or Interest Group name you want to remove and click save.
- Complete and return the Academy Membership Form
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail it to
1111 East Touhy Avenue, Suite 540
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Have questions or need help? Email our Membership Department or call 847.813.9823.