Current SAEM members are eligible to join academies, like ADIEM, and interest groups to network and collaborate in subspecialties of SAEM. If you are new to SAEM and want to join ADIEM, just check ADIEM on the membership form.
If you are already an SAEM member and you would like to simply add ADIEM to your membership, just follow the steps outlined below. Have questions or need help? Email our Membership Department or call 847.813.9823
- Log into your SAEM Account
- Click “My Account”
- Click the button titled “Update (+/-) Academies or Interest Groups under your name on left side
- To add an Academy or Interest Group to your SAEM Membership, select the box next to the Academy or Interest Group name you want to join and click save.
- To remove an Academy or Interest Group from your SAEM Membership, uncheck the box next to the Academy or Interest Group name you want to remove and click save.
- Complete and return the Academy Membership Form
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail it to
1111 East Touhy Avenue, Suite 540
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Check out ADIEM's Membership Benefits.