Onsite Childcare/Day Camp
Your time is precious, but so are your littles.
SAEM is pleased to announce that we have again contracted with Jovie to provide childcare at SAEM24 to ensure that members can enjoy and participate in our Annual Meeting knowing their children are being well cared for.
Childcare will be offered free of charge for children, infants through age 12, at the SAEM24 host hotel, Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. Jovie's team of childcare professionals provide age-appropriate arts, crafts, and fun activities for children.
Although childcare is provided free-of-charge at SAEM24, reservations are required. Please be sure to complete the childcare reservation form. Childcare reservations will close March 12, 2024.
Jovie’s Extensive Vetting and Training Process
All of Jovie’s onsite day camp sitters will be fully vetted employees of Jovie, and have gone through the following rigorous screening process:
- Extensive on-line application process
- Screening interview
- ID verification
- Check of current CPR and first aid training references
- Verification of former employment and previous experience in the field
- Completed Jovie employee caregiver training
- Extensive criminal background check