Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Library
Mission: Each patient is a human being, worthy of respect and dignity. We strive to ensure equitable Emergency Medical Care for those we serve, provided by diverse and inclusive Emergency Medical Professionals.
Objective: An online resource library of publications for emergency physicians to learn more about reducing disparities.
Resources have been grouped into one of seven categories. Within each category, the resources are listed by media type. To begin, please click on one of the topics below.
- History of Racism in America
- Evidence of Racism in Patient Care
- Evidence of Racism in Academic Medicine
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion & Equity (DEI) Curriculum
- Pipeline Programs for Learners
- Diverse Faculty Recruiting
- Advocacy for Public Health
- Provider Wellness/Taking Care of Yourself