Become a Medical Student Ambassador
Applications: Now Closed
Each year, the SAEM Program Committee looks for enthusiastic and responsible medical students from around the country to work directly with SAEM leadership to assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of SAEM's Annual Meeting. The SAEM21 group of medical students serves as the primary volunteer force during SAEM21 Virtual Annual Meeting.
- Opportunity to attend the full SAEM21 Virtual Annual Meeting and participate in didactics,
poster sessions, and educational activities
- Waiver of the SAEM21 Virtual Annual Meeting registration fee
- One-on-one virtual meeting with a member of SAEM leadership to act as your academic mentor
- A personal letter from the SAEM Program Committee Chair to your Dean of Student Affairs to acknowledge your contributions
- Virtual "Lunch Talks" exclusively for MSAs to address multiple aspects of the road to EM.
- Be available Monday, May 10 - Friday, May 14, 2021 to attend the entire SAEM21
Virtual Annual Meeting
- You will be assigned specific duties during certain times at the SAEM21 Virtual Annual
Meeting, but will be free to attend the rest of the conference.
- Attend virtual research and didactic sessions
- Support presenters/presenting authors with virtual platform
- Facilitate virtual breakout rooms
- Monitoring chat during research and didactic sessions
- Communicate and assist with technical and connection issues
- Facilitate transitions between lectures
- Tweet educational pearls from didactic research and sessions
- Encourage participants to complete online evaluations
- Be responsive and flexible to the needs of the Program Committee
How to Apply:
Applications for the Medical Student Ambassador program now closed.