Simulation Academy SAEM20 Travel Scholarships
Status: Now Open
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- EM resident, EM simulation Fellow, or senior medical student applying in EM in a North American EM program or medical school
- TWO $1000 scholarships for registration, travel, or hotel for SAEM20.
- Nominee must be available to attend SAEM20, the duration of May 12-15, 2020, including:
- Tuesday, May 12, 8am-5pm Pre-conference activities related to simulation
- Wednesday, May 13 9am-5:30pm SimWars prep (Event sponsored by the SAEM Simulation Academy)
- Thursday, May 14 1pm-5pm Simulation Academy Meeting & Fellows forum
- Recognizes an individual in training who has shown sustained dedication to the field of Emergency Medicine simulation
- Nominee should be currently involved in a simulation-based education or research endeavor to advance the field of Emergency Medicine simulation
- Evidence of achievements, innovation, and dedication to academic emergency medicine through teaching and education-based scholarly activity, especially as related to simulation.
- Nominee must state why scholarship would facilitate their attendance of SAEM (for example, limited current funding from training program to attend)
Please fill out the online Scholarship Award form to provide your nomination statement (300 word maximum). Candidates may optionally submit a CV and one letter of nomination by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.