Simulation Academy Virtual Meeting Attendance Scholarships
Status: Now Closed
Application Deadline: March 26, 2021
- EM resident, EM simulation Fellow, or senior medical student applying in EM in a North American EM program or medical school
- Up to five scholarships to cover the cost of registration for the SAEM21 Virtual Meeting.
- Nominee must be available to attend the SAEM21 virtual meeting, the duration of May 11-14, 2021, including:
- Tuesday, May 11, 8am-5pm Pre-conference activities related to simulation
- May 12, 1PM-5PM Virtual Sim Wars (Encouraged to assist and attend)
- Thursday, May 13 1pm-5pm Simulation Academy Meeting
- Recognizes an individual in training who has shown sustained dedication to the field of Emergency Medicine simulation
- Nominee should be currently involved in a simulation-based education or research endeavor to advance the field of Emergency Medicine simulation
- Evidence of achievements, innovation, and dedication to academic emergency medicine through teaching and education-based scholarly activity, especially as related to simulation.
- Nominee must state why scholarship would facilitate their attendance of SAEM (for example, limited current funding from training program to attend)
Please fill out the online Attendance Scholarship form to provide your nomination statement (300 word maximum). Candidates may optionally submit a CV and one letter of nomination by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Simulation Academy Attendance Scholarship: Dr. Amanda Jurvis