Simulation Academy Executive Committee
The Simulation Academy Executive Committee acts on behalf of the general membership to further the mission of Simulation Academy and conduct its business activities. It is composed of a President, President-elect, Immediate past President, Secretary, Treasurer, and six At-large board members. The committee meets monthly via teleconference and has its Academy meeting at the SAEM Annual Meeting.
All Simulation Academy members who are active SAEM members are eligible to be nominated for elected officer positions. Terms of office are one year except for At-Large members who serve for two years with two At-Large members elected each year.
2022-2023 Executive Committee
- President- Ambrose H. Wong, MD, MSEd
- President-Elect- Sara M. Hock, MD
- Secretary- Suzanne Bentley, MD, MPH
- Treasurer- Tiffany Moadel, MD
- Michelle Hughes, MD
- Jane Kim, MD, EdD
- Immediate Past President- Nur-Ain Nadir, MD, MHPE
- VP Social Media & Communication- Neel Naik, MD
- VP Education- Tina Chen, MD
- Fellow- Christina Matulis, MD