AEUS Membership Benefits
Current SAEM members can join AEUS or other academy at no additional cost. When you join AEUS your membership include:
- Access to the largest academic community dedicated to education and research in emergency ultrasound.
- Discuss EUS topics in a large network of your peers.
- Access a large library of AEUS member-created educational documents regarding educational guidelines, policy and administration.
- View and create our very popular AEUS Narrated Series lectures
- Participate in open, creative AEUS committees.
- Take advantage of the AEUS peer review service and get feedback on your EUS research ideas before you collect data.
- Opportunities to get involved in national SonoGames® creation
- Our forums are the best way for fellows and young faculty to enter the national scene, meet lifelong mentors and friends.
- And much more!
If you are a current SAEM member and would like to add AEUS (or any other academy) to your membership:
- Log into your SAEM Account
- Click “My Account”
- Click the button titled “Update (+/-) Academies or Interest Groups under your name on left side
- To add an Academy or Interest Group to your SAEM Membership, select the box next to the Academy or Interest Group name you want to join and click save.
- To remove an Academy or Interest Group from your SAEM Membership, uncheck the box next to the Academy or Interest Group name you want to remove and click save.
- Complete and return the Academy Membership Form
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail it to
1111 East Touhy Avenue, Suite 540
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Have questions or need help? Email our Membership Department or call 847.813.9823.