Residency Vacancy Services
The SAEM Residency Vacancy Service connects emergency medicine (EM) residency directors with prospective residents to fill vacancies in training programs. Programs are invited to notify SAEM of any unexpected vacancies or positions created due to program expansion, etc., and SAEM will post your listing on its website. Prospective EM residents may review these listings and contact the residency programs directly.
If you would like a Residency Vacancy listed or if information needs to be updated, please email SAEM at ResidencyVacancy@saem.org.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency
The Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency has an unexpected opening for a PGY-2 position beginning July 1, 2048. We are seeking a candidate who is interested in joining our three-year Emergency Medicine training program in Boston, MA.
Applicants must: 1) have successfully completed at least one year in an ACGME accredited Emergency Medicine residency program, 2) be currently enrolled in an Emergency Medicine residency program in good standing with program director approval
For consideration applicants should send:
- Cover Letter stating interest and reason for leaving current program
- Curriculum Vitae
- USMLE Scores (Step 1, Step 2 CK & CS, Step 3 if applicable)
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean’s Letter)
- 3 letters of recommendation (SLOEs preferred), at least one of which is from the current program director
- Documentation of rotations already completed in residency training