Creagh Boulger, MD, Associate Professor, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Moderated by: Caitlin Rublee, MD, MPH, PGY-3, The Ohio State University
What you'll learn from Dr. Creagh Boulger:
1. What is the SAEM Academy of Emergency Ultrasound all about?
2. What are AEUS's current projects and goals?
3. For those that aren't familiar, can you describe SonoGames and talk about how it has helped the Academy grow?
4. Are there any roles for medical students and residents to be involved in AEUS?
5. What resources does your Academy have for students and residents?
6. For medical students with limited access to US education, can you recommend any beginner-level resources?