I am a Resident

Research funding in residency can often be obtained through either your individual institution or through several national resident-focused grants:
Opportunities  Website
Specific institutional or Medical School Grants See your institutional website
SAEM/EMF Resident Grant https://www.emfoundation.org/Content.aspx?id=42
EMRA Research Grant http://www.emra.org/content.aspx?id=167
EMRA Travel Scholarship to SAEM http://www.emra.org/content.aspx?id=167
NIH Training and Fellowship awards
(T and F Series)
T: http://grants.nih.gov/training/T_Table.htm
F: http://grants.nih.gov/training/F_files_nrsa.htm
American Medical Association (AMA)

American College of Medical Toxicology (ACMT) http://www.acmt.net/resources_grants.html

Places to search for grants
Return to SAEM Grants Guide and Directory Homepage