Postponed from SAEM20, we are now going online!
SAEM and RAMS are Proud to Announce
The Virtual Residency and Fellowship Fair
July 27–30, 2020!
Register Your Program Now!
Medical Students, Residents, and Faculty Registration!
Program Registration is now open for the SAEM and RAMS Residency and Fellowship Fair — an online virtual program designed to showcase your residency and fellowship programs to interested medical students and emergency medicine residents.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete the required registration form
- Once your payment is received you will be able to sign up for one or more 50-minute time slots. (Time slots are daily, July 27-30, from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. CDT.)
- Date and time requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so get your registration and payment in early to secure your preferred slot!
Here’s what SAEM will provide:
- Advertising via SAEM marketing channels including SAEM social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter) and through direct invitations in our RAMS community sites
- Marketing of your program on the SAEM Virtual Residency and Fellowship Fair website, including links to your program website (Have a program video? Send it and we’ll post that too!)
- Hosting of your program on our website
- Set up and management of all technical aspects (Zoom, IT, etc.)
- Registration of interested residents and medical students
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to recruit medical students and emergency medicine residents looking to find their perfect residency or fellowship. Register today!