Stats and Research for the Rest of Us
This workshop will utilize interactive and didactic approaches in five sessions:
1) the ABCs of Data Types: Why It Matters
2) Adjusting for Confounders: Why and How?
3) Power Analysis: What It Is (and Isn't)
4) Missing Data: Pitfalls and Pearls
4) Unfunded Research: Practical Considerations.
Each session will focus on what the “non-researcher” needs to know for their own projects to teach others and avoid common pitfalls. Attendees will acquire skills to know how, why, and when to solicit methodologic and statistical input from experts and the language for effective communication.
Research Committee Sponsored
Add this workshop to your SAEM21 Virtual Meeting Registration at no additional cost.