CDEM Longevity Awards
The Clerkship Directors in Emergency Medicine (CDEM) presents two new awards for Clerkship Directors and Clerkship Coordinators. The Clerkship Director Longevity Award and the Clerkship Coordinator Longevity Award will be presented to individuals in their respective positions that have achieved 5-10-15-20-25-30 years of service. There is no nomination process for these awards, but rather, if an individual fits the criteria of the award, they may complete the below form to receive a certificate.
2020 CDEM Longevity Award Recipients
The following individuals are recognized for their longevity as Clerkship Director or Clerkship Coordinator.
Clerkship Director Longevity Award
- Amy V. Kontrick, MD, for 20 years of service.
- Michael D. Parsa, MD FACEP, for 10 years of service.
- Melissa C. Janse, MD, for 7 years of service.
- Ryan Anthony Pedigo, MD, for 5 years of service.
Clerkship Coordinator Longevity Award
- Sally M. Busse, for 38 years of service.
- Jeanne Austin, for 6 years of service.
Each year CDEM recognizes the longevity of Clerkship Directors and Clerkship Coordinators who have 5-10-15-20-25-30 years of service. Certificates are issued in five (5) year increments only. To apply for a longevity certificate complete the survey below.
Award Application Dates
May 1, 2021 – October 1, 2021
- Awardees will be recognized in the SAEM Pulse
- Awardees will be recognized on CDEM website
- Awardees will be recognized on a slide during CDEM academy meeting
- Awardees will be recognized on CDEM Social Media