AWAEM SAEM Leadership Forum (SAEMLF) Scholarship
To assist with the registration cost to participate in the SAEM Leadership Forum (SAEMLF). This scholarship is intended to support developing leaders in academic emergency medicine who can manage complex organizations, innovate health care delivery, and effectively improve the health of diverse patient populations and who have worked to promote the role of women in academic emergency medicine.
The SAEMLF is designed for aspiring leaders at all levels of experience and academic rank interested in improving their leadership skills. It provides exposure to core leadership topics with an emphasis on experiential learning and practical application.
Click here for more information.
- Female EM physician faculty member in a North American academic EM department
- Current SAEM and AWAEM member (no later than January 1, 2020) not currently serving on the AWAEM Awards Committee or Executive Council
- Faculty member at any level of academic rank and experience
- Availability and commitment to attend the forum on May 12, 2020
- Evidence of leadership in academic emergency medicine through teaching, research, service, advocacy, or administration.
- National involvement in academic emergency medicine (e.g., through SAEM committees, research consortiums, or advocacy groups).
- Nominee’s CV
- Brief letter of interest (300 words or less)
- Submit nomination letter, brief letter of interest and CV to Andrea Fang, MD at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2020 AWAEM SAEM Leadership Forum Scholarship Nomination"
Deadline: January 15, 2020 at 11:59PM PST