AWAEM SAEM Leadership Forum (SAEMLF) Scholarship
To honor female faculty who have shown promise for significant career achievements in emergency medicine through leadership in research, education, service, advocacy, or administration in academic emergency medicine.
This SAEM forum is designed for aspiring leaders at all levels of experience and academic rank interested in improving their leadership skills. It provides exposure to core leadership topics with an emphasis on experiential learning and practical application.
Click here for more information.
- Female EM physician faculty member in a North American academic EM department
- Current SAEM and AWAEM member
- Faculty member at any level of academic rank and experience
- Evidence of leadership in academic emergency medicine through teaching, research, service, advocacy, or administration.
- Involvement on a national level (e.g., through SAEM committees, research consortiums, or advocacy groups).
- Nominee’s CV
- Brief letter of interest (300 words or less)
- Submit nomination letter, brief letter of interest and CV to Andrea Fang, MD at email@example.com with the subject line “2019 AWAEM SAEM Leadership Forum Scholarship Nomination"
Deadline: January 15, 2019 at 11:59PM PST