AWAEM/RAMS Medical Student and Resident Award
To honor female EM bound medical students or EM interns who has shown promise for significant career achievements in emergency medicine through research, education, service, advocacy, or administration. This award will cover the cost of the AWAEM pre-day workshop and the AWAEM luncheon.
- Female EM bound medical student or PGY 1 in an accredited ACGME program in good standing
- Current SAEM member (no later than January 1, 2020) not currently serving on the AWAEM Awards Committee.
- Current RAMS member (no later than January 1, 2020) not currently serving on the AWAEM Awards Committee.
- Evidence of achievements, innovation, and dedication in academic emergency medicine through research, teaching, service, advocacy, or administration during medical school or their EM residency.
- Nominee’s CV
- Brief statement of interest (300 words or less)
- Submit the CV and brief statement of interest to Andrea Fang, MD at email@example.com with the subject line “2020 AWAEM/RAMS Medical Student and Resident Award Nomination”
Deadline: January 15, 2020 at 11:59PM PST