AWAEM “Hidden Gem” Award
To honor female faculty members with outstanding contributions through clinical work, teaching, mentorship, role modeling, or administration having great impact locally or regionally. This award is designed to recognize those whose significant but quiet contributions may escape traditional models of recognition.We will select up to threewinners.
- Female EM physician faculty member in a North American academic EM department
- Current SAEM and AWAEM member
- Evidence of dedication to academic EM through a consistent track record of outstanding clinical work, teaching, service, advocacy, research, or administration.
- Nominee’s CV
- One nomination letter detailing nominee’s impact. Nomination letter may be submitted by current or former colleagues, mentors, mentees or employers
- Submit the CV and nomination letter to Andrea Fang, MD at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2019 AWAEM Hidden Gem Award Nomination”
Deadline: January 15, 2019 at 11:59PM PST