Deadline: October 1, 2020
- SAEM is looking for high quality didactic submissions* to be presented at SAEM21. The submission platform opens August 15, 2020 closes at 5 p.m. CT, October 1, 2020.
- Didactic acceptance letters will be sent to submitters December 11, 2020.
- Audience engagement is key to an effective didactic. We ask that you define both the proposed structure and content of your submission. Character count for both the "Proposed Structure" and "Proposal" fields is 500 words max for each field.
- Please note that no tables or figures are allowed.
- Address questions to the SAEM Education Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Didactic Subcommittee of the SAEM Program Committee is especially seeking proposals for didactic sessions in the areas of pediatric emergency medicine research, teaching, and practice.
Didactic Submissions Guidelines and Instructions
Examples of previously-accepted submissions
How to Get Attendees to Flock to Your Didactic Session
Recommended Best Practices for SAEM Didactics Submissions
General Submissions FAQ
SAEM21 Didactic FAQ