What is Innovations?
Innovations is a venue for members to present novel ideas and approaches to undergraduate and graduate medical education as well as other areas such as faculty development and operations. Each Innovation is presented in either an Oral format (seven-minute presentation) or a Table Top (hands-on) setting, bringing diverse leaders together to cultivate and promote new ideas and advances.
The SAEM Program Committee is proud to offer members a venue to present their innovations in education, faculty development, wellness, and operations.
- Innovations may be submitted 11/1/19 – 1/13/20
- The deadline for submission of Innovations on 1/13/20 is 17:00 CST
- Innovations acceptance letters will be sent to submitters 2/7/20
- Address questions to the SAEM Education Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Innovations will be presented either as an oral presentation or as a table top hands-on demonstration, thus bringing diverse leaders together to cultivate new ideas and approaches to undergraduate, graduate, and continuing medical education and patient care.
- We welcome submissions on any topics that help enhance education at all levels