Deadline: October 1, 2020
- SAEM is looking for high quality didactic submissions* to be presented at SAEM21. The submission platform opens August 15, 2020 closes at 5 p.m. CT, October 1, 2020.
- Didactic acceptance letters will be sent to submitters December 11, 2020.
- Audience engagement is key to an effective didactic. We ask that you define both the proposed structure and content of your submission. Character count for both the "Proposed Structure" and "Proposal" fields is 500 words max for each field.
- Please note that no tables or figures are allowed.
- Address questions to the SAEM Education Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Didactic Subcommittee of the SAEM Program Committee is especially seeking proposals for didactic sessions in the areas of pediatric emergency medicine research, teaching, and practice.
Didactic Submissions Guidelines and Instructions
Examples of previously-accepted submissions
How to Get Attendees to Flock to Your Didactic Session
Recommended Best Practices for SAEM Didactics Submissions
General Submissions FAQ
SAEM21 Didactic FAQ
Didactics Best Practices 2020 Webinar
The Didactic Best Practices Webinar is designed to share best practices for didactic submissions. The webinar is ideal for SAEM members who are curious about the selection process or want to improve their overall submission quality. During the webinar, the Didactics Subcommittee co-chairs will provide guidance about how to enhance didactic submissions and offer examples of best submissions from previous years. Participants are encouraged to bring their submission ideas for tips and advice. Registration links for the 2021 webinar dates are below. All webinars start at 3 p.m. CT.
View last year’s Didactics Best Practices Webinar…