AEUS Membership Benefits
- We have the largest academic community dedicated to education and research in emergency ultrasound.
- Discuss EUS topics in a large network of your peers.
- Access a large library of AEUS member-created educational documents regarding educational guidelines, policy and administration.
- View and create our very popular AEUS Narrated Series lectures
- Participate in open, creative AEUS committees.
- Take advantage of the AEUS peer review service and get feedback on your EUS research ideas before you collect data.
- Opportunities to get involved in national SonoGames® creation
- Our forums are the best way for fellows and young faculty to enter the national scene, meet lifelong mentors and friends.
- And much more! Join Today!