Education Mentorship Committee
Educational Mentorship Committee Chairs:
This committee is newly formed in response to a frequent request to provide mentorship for junior faculty pursuing a clinician educator track or becoming a new ultrasound director. As this is a new group, the structure it takes is very open.
This committee will work with the Education Content Committee for generating resources targeted towards career residents and young faculty.
Both mentors and mentees generate questions and answers regarding (but not limited to):
- educational portfolio creation
- career advancement
- creating and standardization of ultrasound curriculum at UME and GME levels
- approaching deans and medical schools
- materials for getting started in building longitudinal curricula
- policies for ultrasound rotators, QA and /or credentialing
- working with IT to develop feasible workflow
- running courses within an institution or hospital-wide system
- running commercial or international courses
Join this Committee to either find or become a mentor. Email the Chairs or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Please feel free to recommend mentors who you have found helpful.