Simulation Academy Awards
Please submit nominations for the 2019 SAEM Simulation Academy Awards and help us recognize individuals who are making a difference in the field of simulation. Deadline: Thursday, March 1, 2019. Submit nominations to: email@example.com
Young Educator of the Year Award
- Recognizes an early career individual who is a rising star in the field of Emergency Medicine simulation
- Nominee must have completed residency within the past 10 years
Distinguished Educator Award
- Honors a career demonstrating sustained excellence and contribution to simulation-based training in Emergency Medicine
Simulation Innovation Award
- Recognizes an individual at any career stage who has demonstrated creative, novel, and transformative use of medical simulation
- Recognizes innovation and rigor in simulation-based research in Emergency Medicine
Please include the following information:
1) Name of nominee
3) Why he/she is deserving of the award
4) How you know this individual
5) Any additional information that would be helpful.Current Simulation Academy Executive Committee members are not eligible for awards.
Recipients will be honored at the SAEM Simulation Academy meeting in Las Vegas on Thursday, May 16, 2018; 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.