Join a Simulation Academy Committee
Committees are a new addition to the Simulation Academy leadership. Get on board early and gain the benefits of being in a national leadership position and help your simulation community grow!
- Sao-Hung Joshua Hui, MD, President
- Christopher Strother, MD, President-Elect
- Alise Frallicciardi, MD, Secretary
- Traci Thoureen, MD, Treasurer
- Emily M. Hayden, MD, MHPE, Member-at-Large
- Ambrose H. Wong, MD, Member-at-Large
- Mike Cassara, MD, Member-at-Large
- Torrey Laack, MD, Member-at-Large
- Michael Smith, MD, Past President
- Stacey Roseen, Staff Liaison
- Kat Nagasawa, Staff Liaison
Be part of developing our network of simulation researchers and promoting young researchers through our new grant program and simulation fellow research forum
Create and disseminate educational products for simulation educators at national meetings (SAEM, ACEP, IMSH) and other venues (MedEdPORTAL). Participate in our committee-sponsored opportunities for teaching and member education in the methodology and application of medical simulation within and outside the academy.
Assist in recognizing our outstanding emergency medicine simulationist experts each year. Participate as an awards committee member or as a nominate an individual who demonstrates excellence in Emergency Medicine simulation.
Help promote the Simulation Academy, grow its membership, and make it more prevalent and connected in our communities.