The Neurocritical Care Society’s mission is to improve outcomes for patients with life threatening neurological illnesses by promoting quality patient care, professional collaboration, research, training and advocacy.
The 15th Annual Neurocritical Care Society Meeting will be held October 10-13, 2017 at the Hilton Waikoloa Village on The Big Island of Hawaii. The theme this year is “It Takes a Village” with a focus on multidisciplinary and global collaborations in neurocritical care practice and research. Over 960 medical professionals were in attendance at the 2016 Neurocritical Care Society meeting. An equally substantial turnout is expected this year thanks to an innovative program, with topics such as:
- Global research collaborations, optimizing evidence-based clinical practice and application of neurocritical care multimodality monitoring
- Translational Science with state-of-the-art and comprehensive programming
- Emergency Neurological Life Support – NEW 2017 version release
- 2017 Neurocritical Care Practice Update
- Pre-conference workshops designed to cover the hottest topics in neurocritical care: Intracranial Monitoring, Neuropharmacology, Prognostication and Family Communication, Transcranial Doppler, Ultrasound, and many others
For more information, visit the event website.