Indiana University School of Medicine and SAEM Scavenger Hunt
Wednesday, May 16
SAEM and Indiana University School of Medicine invites you to an epic selfie photo scavenger hunt in Downtown Indianapolis on Wednesday, May 16 at 7:30 p.m.
You’ll be sent on a search of some of the city’s most famous landmarks and be asked to take a group selfie in front of each one. Along the way you’ll discover fun facts like “what did SAEM Immediate Past President D. Mark Courtney, MD, major in as an undergrad?”
Snap all the required pics and be the first team to return to the JW Marriott and Dr. Jeff Kline, and other representatives from Indiana University School of Medicine, will be waiting to award your team a grand prize package that includes: engraved SAEM18 beer steins for your whole team, a $250 bar tab for a team party at High Velocity bar at the JW Marriott, and a podcast with Gita Pensa, MD or Ken Milne, MD! The second and third place teams will each receive the prize of a podcast with Gita Pensa, MD or Ken Milne, MD.
Register your team by noon, May 16, to participate!
Here’s how it works…
- Teams are from one to a maximum of six people.
- Teams must be registered by noon, May 16, 2018. Registration is free.
- To start the Scavenger Hunt, the Team Captain will receive a text listing all of the required photos. As soon as the text is received the hunt begins!
- Groups must stay together at all times: no splitting up, no dividing up duties. Your group selfies must include every member of your team.
- Each team will have two hours, from 7:30–9:30 p.m., to take a group selfie at each of the required locations and return to the High Velocity bar at the JW Marriott .
- The first team to show up at High Velocity bar with all of the correct photos, as determined by the judges, will receive the grand prize!
- The decision of the judges is final.