Thursday, May 17, 2018
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
We are excited to announce the SAEM Chair Fair to be held Thursday, May 17, 2018 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM at the JW Marriott Indianapolis. Registration is now open!
Visit with chairs from academic departments across the country at the inaugural Chair Fair at SAEM18. This is the perfect opportunity for faculty to explore what other academic emergency departments have to offer and find their next home.
The Chair Fair event offers your institution the opportunity to meet individuals interested in positions in academic Emergency Medicine. This is a unique opportunity to meet individuals looking for faculty positions in Emergency Medicine. In order to make registration as efficient as possible please review the following policies and procedures below:
- Each participating program will be assigned two round high top tables and two chairs.
- Tables will be grouped by geographical region and arranged in alphabetical order.
- Please register by April 1, 2018 to ensure placement within your geographical area and within fair booklet.
- You may bring small displays, brochures, or modest giveaways.
- Materials may not be attached to walls and the use of electrical outlets is prohibited.
- There is a maximum of 2 representatives per table.
- Registration and set-up begins at 6:30 AM the day of the fair.
- Programs may NOT distribute or serve alcoholic beverages of any kind.
- We strongly encourage early registration and offer discounted registration fee prior to March 19, 2018.
- Cancellations received by March 19 will be charged a $50 fee. Cancellations received between March 20 and May 1 will be charged a $100 fee. No refunds for cancellations made after May 1, 2018. Pricing is outlined below.
- Registration is NOT guaranteed until payment is received.
December 1, 2017 - March 19, 2018 - $300/Institution
March 20, 2018 - May 1, 2018 - $350/Institution
Methods of payment must be postmarked on or before March 21, 2018 to ensure this rate
After May 1, 2018 at 1:00 PM all registrations must be made onsite.
May 2, 2018 to May 17, 2018 - $500/Institution